Thursday, March 13, 2014

State Of Deception: Janice Levinson and Bill Windsors Propoganda

Explore the Nazis' sophisticated propaganda campaigns and their legacy.


These two (Janice Levinson and Bill Windsor) are about all you need in hurting people.
Just like Bill, Janice in their sick twisted narcissistic minds try to turn tables back. Classic projection and delusional mind screwing. State of Deception.

Both do not care how many bodies they climb over, who they hurt or kill to get to their *perceived* top - whatever that might be.
I will not post that evil bitches blog.

But take a look over at joeys for the full article on the latest hell they are causing for more people.

Hitler and his sympathizers.
Bill Windsor and Janice Levinson

####

Huge "shout out" to the folks at joeys!

courtesy joeyisalittlekid 

Bill's Blogs Are Trying to Attack Us


***Rolls Eyes up and back***

I have avoided this blog, but I guess we can no longer do that.
http://abusiveadvocates.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/protective-mom-bullied/

"Sheri Westover, a protective mom was recently attacked on Facebook…this is truly horrific, the Joe-PPers (Joeys + AMPP) actually write a letter to the children she has not seen in years, bashing their mother, calling Sheri a racist and openly supporting her alleged abuser and telling the children “we hope you are placed in a good home“."

Ummmm, what?  No we didn't.  We don't even know who she is....or care, much less start writing letters to her children.
Read the rest here....

3 comments:

  1. HEY, LADIES ---

    I'm no Janice Levinson Fan, PMA is a cult, also helping sponsor more Lundy Bancroft and make sure that some of the basic facts of WHY Battered Mothers (are losing) Custody to abusers in the family courts, never makes the light of day.

    Making my job harder, except this: When some people see the contrast, it sets the basic stuff in a better light.

    Why is it some people go a few miles down the road with some of these groups that I figured out to steer clear of? We should've learned from those times of dealing with DV; same mentality of coercive control.

    I was at the BMCC conference where Janice didn't even show up -- but sent someone else instead to waste time, so then AMPP (which actually had some things to say) didn't relaly have time to get it said. I actually heard about prior recruitment efforts (2nd hand) of asking the distressed moms at BMCC to sign off on a disclaimer of some sort before joining up.

    An attempt was made to recruit me because of the research skills -- but after all I put up in public (for free), they wanted my PERSONAL court history to screen me, without being transparent about their own operations (i.e., what they already knew about the money trail). Years? Or at least later, I ran across another dutiful member from Florida trying to drum up membershipo, while handling her own case (and probably not getting much help in it).

    A cult is a cult is a cult. Steer clear. On the other hand, I have no idea what all this is about. Too bad I couldn't combine the prolific blogging and visual arts skills with some of my Unearthing the System's $$ Conduits (plumbing). Oh well..

    Just stopping by. FYI, I had a woman (local), I know some of her case, over some time (and another family member) who got all tangled up with Bill Windsor and is now talking about receiving death threats and all that. I know this person and tried to talk some sense into her, but it wasn't about to happen. I think she'd rather go down in flames than stay above water. This is driving support systems away. She also (same individual) went ahead and plunked down a few thousand $$ on a "professional" (preying on PTSD moms in conference settings) who had just recently scammed me of $2,000. I haven't got a cent back (it's been a year), the situation was nasty (my deposit was spent on other causes. A symptom of Ponzi schemes is raising money for a cause, then paying back others with new money raised for the same cause. This is no Ponzi scheme, I think -- just predatory marketing, and flat-out theft).

    Anyhow, my Bill Windsor Will Save Me by Telling Congress My Story Friend also went full steam ahead and gave money she couldn't spare to said professional. Months later she shows up again and is all into the drama still. I reminded her I have my own case, issues, and am full up on problem-solving.

    It takes all kinds, I guess. But many problems are avoidable by figuring out who to steer clear of up front, or, once burnt twice shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a part of PMA all she would do is call daily and gossip about other groups and what they were doing and who was doing what. It was absolutely SICKENING! Thankfully I got smart and started to record our conversations. I'm sure Lundy would be MORE than interested to really know how Janice feels about him, romantically! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does. In the end he has found a way to get his girls. Preying on victims is a real turn on for psycholgist.

    ReplyDelete